Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Well, I'm trying to catch up on some of my latest projects so here is my second posting in one day. I created these two birthday cards using chipboard die cuts. I covered the frame and cupcake bottom with pattern paper paper and the "frosting" is bright pink glitter on one card and pink flocking on the other. I just love the way they turned out -- so festive!


I also wanted to add that I bought these great bare chipboard die cuts from Amy at SpectacularStuff on Etsy. I also used one of her chipboard words on the cover of my "Friend" album below this post. I was so pleased with her product -- the chipboard was thin enough for cards but strong enough to cover without bending. I can't wait to order more from her!





No comments:

Post a Comment