Monday, May 30, 2011

Start Summer with a Splash

I just finished another fun summer album for my Etsy shop, Heartspeak. I love the colors in these papers, so bright and cheerful. I think orange and blue are the ultimate summer colors, don't you? I bound this chipboard book using my Zutter Bind-it-All. This is definitely one of my favorite tool purchases. It cuts through the chipboard very easily and lines up perfect every time. The paper is from Echo Park Paper Company, which has some great paper collections this year.

As for the album itself, I always have a lot of fun with ones that have cutouts on the front. The first two pictures below show the front page and then the page the window looks onto. I love the little wave showing through, but it would also be fun to put a photo of a wet child there to show through the window.

Thanks for looking!












































































No comments:

Post a Comment