Thursday, May 19, 2011

School Days




Another album just posted in my Etsy store, Heartspeak. This is one of those theme albums I've been wanting to make for a while but couldn't find paper that I really liked. This paper is from Bo Bunny Learning Curve collection and it was so fun to use. I've always loved Bo Bunny collections and this one did not disappoint. Great chipboard embellishments, along with the cut outs made this come together easily. I just LOVE this one! The chipboard book came from Maya Road, of course.

I do want to share something new I did with this one -- I used cutouts by gluing them securely at an angle, cutting off the overhang, then sanding the edges so they blended right in with the pattern paper. The photo just below this, with the cut out with the saying about teachers, is a good example of this. A good use of the cutouts.

Thanks for looking!




















No comments:

Post a Comment